Thursday 27 October 2011

Time for a break

I happen to love working in the city, but it certainly has some downsides and after a long stretch without a holiday I'm certainly feeling like I need a break. Thankfully our regulator, the FSA, requires we take two weeks consecutive leave each year so I now have to take a two week holiday ... drats!

For me this doesn't just mean a break from the day job, but also from all things Nutrition so I'll be logging off for a couple of weeks. I have however lined up a couple of fab guest bloggers whilst I'm off so there won't be total radio silence. I hope you enjoy their blogs.

In addition I've finally setup a recipe page on my site
, so you might want to take a look and add a couple of tasty yet healthy recipes to your repetoire. One of the keys to adopting a healthy lifestyle is finding healthy meals that you enjoy the taste of - I'm totally against eating food that doesn't taste good. I've certainly had a few failures, but I've only uploaded the recipes I and my friends have enjoyed. And, as always, if you have any healthy recipes to share, or any old favourites you need help healthing up just send them in.

Ciao for now
NITC

ps Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment