Sunday 2 December 2012

Dear Santa...

December is finally here, so I now feel it's allowable to start talking about Christmas shopping. I'm a big list maker and no different when it comes to presents, not only have I been jotting down present ideas for my nearest and dearest all year, but also a list of pressies for myself.

This means that this time of year I have a nice big list to email off to Santa (aka my sister) and then magically everything I unwrap on christmas morning will be something I actually want - no novelty socks or useless gadgets for me :-) 

Whilst some of you might like a surprise, for those of you who might need some list inspiration, either for yourself or others here are some of the more health-oriented pressies on my list this year:


OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer, make preparing veggies effortless. Create beautiful salads with sliced carrots and courgettes, cut perfect aubergine rounds for veggie lasagna, or lovely fruit slices to snack on.  If you want the luxe version go for this one


For anyone in need of some kitchen supplies anything from joseph Joseph is a great gift like these Joseph Joseph Index Colour Coded Chopping Board Set

My ultimate Christmas gift is the Vitamix Blender. OK so I know I'd have to be really really good for Santa to bring me this one, but it's on there just in case.

Moving out of the kitchen I'm always happy to receive spa vouchers for my local dove spa and they're a great way of buying a loved one some time for themselves.

For the at home option to get the tension out your shoulders after a long day get them a Homedics Quad Massager

Here's a few healthy ideas for the bookshelf:

Elana's Pantry Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook make delicious grain free treats for yourself and all the family.

And for the new year... to get you in the right place of mind for a healthy start of the year:


The Headspace Diet
The Lean, gradually nudge yourself into a new healthy lifestyle in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment